We’re excited to announce a new collaboration with our friend, Greg Stevens, of Greg Stevens Design for an exclusive GSD x BRNLY watch.
Last year, we did a small run of watches with Greg for our Burnley Collector’s Club (AKA the “Brawlers”) and the end result turned out beautifully. Click here to check out the project.
This new GSD x BRNLY timepiece is based on Greg’s GSD-3A pilot watch and is perfect for everyday wear. The watch will feature the WHDG graphic on its face and the Burnley Rose on its backside.
These GSD x BRNLY watches will start at $650 (shipped in the U.S.) depending on options selected, and Greg is currently taking $200 deposits to secure orders. Estimated delivery for watches is in early July, and the balance will be due a week before delivery.
There are only 100 pieces available in this run, and Greg is currently taking pre-orders. Email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!
- 41mm case
- 20mm lug/strap width
- Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Water resistant to 100m
- Vintage-style domed plexiglass crystal—we love the distortion and “warmth” that you get from a plexiglass crystal. It will attract some scratches, but it is quite easy to polish up.
- Old Radium Superluminova on the hands and hours will glow green. On the WHDG graphic, Greg is using BGW9 Superluminova which glows blue.
- Dial: your choice of black or dark military green
- Hands: your choice of heat blued, black, chrome, or gold
- Each watch comes with one of Greg’s custom leather straps, a nylon nato strap, and a strap changing tool.
- 100 piece run
3 case finish variants available:
- Stainless ($650)
- PVD/black ($700)
- Acid washed ($700)
In keeping with the WHDG spirit, Greg will be donating 10% of sales to charity.
Email email@example.com to secure your spot!